Oase Pond Pump - Aquamax Eco Classic 17500
Product Code : 56710 Barcode : 4010052567105
The Oase AquaMax Eco Classic is a redesign of Oase's entry level class of filter and watercourse pump. The organic design means that the pump can be integrated into the pond almost invisibly.
This AquaMax Eco Classic 17500 has a maximum flow rate of 17400 litres per hour, the large-surface wrap-around strainer allows coarse debris like fish waste or dead plants up to 6mm to pass through to the filter.
Delivery Options - Available at Checkout
£3.25Delivery Wednesday, 26 July
Order before 16:00 today!
£3.25Specified Delivery Date
Also Available From
The Aquamax Eco Classic 17500 Pond Pump from Oase is the very latest version of Oases' high performance Aquamax Eco range of solid handling filter and waterfall pumps.
The introduction of the Oase Aquamax Eco Classic sees a full redesign resulting in an entry level class of filter and watercourse pump from Oase.
The Classic continues to produce high flow rates whilst maintaining economic power efficiency levels. This is thanks to its energy-efficient EC motor, the AquaMax Eco Classic saves power and thus money in operation.
The Aquamax Classic is still the first choice as a filter and watercourse pump with its large-surface wrap-around strainer which allows coarse debris particles up to 8 mm to pass through.
The Aquamax Classic 17500 pump is suitable for use with various hose sizes and includes a stepped hose adapter complete with connections for 1", 1Âv" and 1Â½" and the suitable stainless steel hose clamps.
Aquamax Eco Classic Product Summary:
- Thanks to organic design, it can be integrated in ponds and watercourses, almost invisibly
- Capable of pumping coarse debris particles, up to 8 mm in size
- Extremely economical and reliable
- It offers an easy-open case for easier routine maintenance
- Includes a stepped hose adapter complete with connections for 1", 1" and 1½"
- Environmental Function Control (EFC by Oase) protects against dry run and blocking
- 3 + 2 = 5 Year Guarantee