2 x Dalefoot Wool Compost for Vegetables and Salads Peat Free 30 litres
Product Code : DAL04VS2 Barcode : 5060449756666
A wool and bracken based peat-free potting compost for vegetables and salads. Made on a traditional hill farm in the Lake District, the compost is 100% sustainable and entirely free of peat, helping with the UK target to reduce all use of peat by amateur gardeners by 2020. Why use wool? Well, here are just some of the benefits:
1. High natural levels of potash (potassium) - a major plant nutrient
2. Excellent water retention - ideal for pots, baskets and planters
3. Similar soft texture to peat, making beautifully friable compost
4. Made from totally renewable sources, according to an old gardening recipe
5. Carbon neutral, helping you to garden more sustainably
6. Suitable for all plants, including fruit, vegetables and flowers
The use of peatlands is being phased out. Once cut, this important habitat cannot be replenished in our lifetimes. So we, and all the flora and fauna which depend on it, will lose. This excellent wool and bracken compost, fresh from the hills of the Lake District National Park, offer a superb alternative fertiliser and growing medium for all gardeners.
Each bag is 30 litres when packed. Delivery is with our 24-hour tracked service. All Nutley's orders are processed within 24 working hours, and many within 12 hours for the speediest despatch. Buying two bags in the same delivery helps spread the cost.