Bosch Lawn Mower Rotak 32li Ergoflex - With Free Extra Blade
Product Code : 0600885D71 Barcode : 3165140658782
The new Bosch Rotak 32li Ergoflex is an effective, lightweight lawnmower weighing less than 10kg. The Rotak 32li comes with Efficient Energy Management for longer runtime of lithium-ion batteries. Extremely fast charging and always ready to use. Full power without a cable, easy to manoeuvre. With innovative grass combs for cutting close to the edge.
Delivery Options - Available at Checkout
£3.25Delivery Friday, 28 July
Order before 16:00 Tomorrow!
£3.25Specified Delivery Date
The Rotak 32li cordless mower from Bosch, now with Efficient Energy Management for longer runtime of lithium-ion batteries. Extremely fast charging and always ready to use. Full power without a cable, easy to manoeuvre. With innovative grass combs for cutting close to the edge.
- The new "Ergoflex System" enables easier steering and a better body posture.
- Very light with integrated handles for convenient carrying.
- Mow right up to the edge of walls, flower beds and lawns thanks to the grass combs.
- "Ergoflex System" is certified and recommended by AGR.
- Ergonomically designed with adjustable handles
- Improve body posture and reduce muscle strain whilst mowing
- Charge time 90 mins (80% in 45 mins)
- Lightweight for easy manoeuvrability
- Fold-down handles for compact storage
- 3 cutting positions with central adjustment
- Complete peace of mind with a '2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty'.
- New single lever height of cut adjustment
|Battery Power||36 V / 2.6 Ah|
|Cutting width||32 cm|
|Cutting system||Rotary hardened and sharpened steel blade|
|Cutting height adjustment||3 positions with central adjustment|
|Grass-box capacity||31 litres|
|Type of handles||"Ergoflex System"|
|Bosch power drive +|
|Efficient energy management|
|Extended grass combs|
|Leaf collect blades|
|Integrated carry handle|
|Charge level indicator|
- Bosch Rotak 32li Ergoflex lawnmower
- 31 litre grass box
- 1 battery + Charger
The Bosch Brand
Ever since being founded in the 1800s, Bosch has been a leader in the tools trade with its innovative product designs. Every step made by the market giant has been one in the right direction, with each new design being better than the last. Two generations on, the resulting tools, whether they are lawnmowers or hedge-trimmers, are at the pinnacle of the trade industry and readily available to everybody with a job to be done.
Known for placing the customer at the forefront of every design, Bosch produces tools that are durable, affordable and easy to use and maintain. With a Bosch tool, gardening is no longer a chore, it becomes a hobby, and with the wealth of available products at your fingertips, there is nothing that is unachievable.
Ask a garden4less expert about which tool is best suited to your needs today.
The Bosch Warranty Period
Bosch now provide an Extended 3 Year Warranty on their garden tools, when registered at www.MyBosh-Tools.com within 28 days of purchase. Any unregeistered garden tool keeps its limited 2 year warranty.
Both warranty periods only apply to tools that are being used for domestic purposes and excludes batteries and chargers, which come with a 12 month warranty. During the warranty period the collection and return of your tool will be free of charge.
How To Claim
Bosch require proof of purchase for the product in order to make a warranty claim, the original invoice sent out with the goods will be sufficient for this. If this has been misplaced then we will happily provide a copy via email.
In order to make a claim under this guarantee you are required to either:
- Use the repair collection service tool provided by submitting an online colleaction request on Bosch's Repair Service Page.
- Submit in writing to email@example.com the defect with the product, together with proof of purchase.
- Phone the Bosch after sales service on 03447 360109 who will be happy to arrange and explain the warranty claim process.
Bosch's 5 Day Service Commitment
Bosch know how much of an inconvenience it is if your machine breaks down, so they commit to getting your machine back to you in 5 days.
Day 1: Collection gets arranged
Day 2: Picked up from you
Day 3: The unit is repaired
Day 4: Dispatched back to you
Day 5: You receive it back!
Full Warranty Details
The most up to date warranty information and full conditions can be found on Bosch's garden tools warranty page.
We're always happy to help
Don't forget that garden4less are always here to help, so please contact us if you have any difficulties with the warranty process with one of our orders.
Bosch Lawn Mower Rotak 32li Ergoflex - With Free Extra BladeOverall rating 100% from 3 reviews