Bosch Electric Advanced HedgeCut 36 with Free Wood Care Kit
Product Code : 0.600.849.G70 Barcode : 3165140884099
- Cordless freedom: no more having to untangle the cable or risking cutting through it.
- Always ready to use: 36 volt lithium-ion battery, compatible with other Bosch power tools
- Completely charged in only 45 minutes (80% in 25 minutes).
- Syneon Chip Ã¢" Intelligently controlled energy for every project
- Powerful 36 volt lithium-ion battery cuts up to 300 msq. hedge per battery charge
- Innovative Anti-Blocking System for continuous cutting
- Saw function at the end of the bar enables cutting of branches up to 25 mm in diameter
- Ergonomic trigger position for comfortable hedge cutting in any working position
- Laser-cut, diamond ground precision blades for effortless cutting
Delivery Options - Available at Checkout
Free Delivery1 - 3 Working Days
Sorry no full description is available for this product.
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion|
|Battery Voltage||36 V|
|Battery charge time||45 mins|
|Max. sqm per battery charge||300 sqm|
|No-load stroke rate||2.000 spm|
The Bosch Brand
Ever since being founded in the 1800s, Bosch has been a leader in the tools trade with its innovative product designs. Every step made by the market giant has been one in the right direction, with each new design being better than the last. Two generations on, the resulting tools, whether they are lawnmowers or hedge-trimmers, are at the pinnacle of the trade industry and readily available to everybody with a job to be done.
Known for placing the customer at the forefront of every design, Bosch produces tools that are durable, affordable and easy to use and maintain. With a Bosch tool, gardening is no longer a chore, it becomes a hobby, and with the wealth of available products at your fingertips, there is nothing that is unachievable.
Ask a garden4less expert about which tool is best suited to your needs today.
The Bosch Warranty Period
Bosch now provide an Extended 3 Year Warranty on their garden tools, when registered at www.MyBosh-Tools.com within 28 days of purchase. Any unregeistered garden tool keeps its limited 2 year warranty.
Both warranty periods only apply to tools that are being used for domestic purposes and excludes batteries and chargers, which come with a 12 month warranty. During the warranty period the collection and return of your tool will be free of charge.
How To Claim
Bosch require proof of purchase for the product in order to make a warranty claim, the original invoice sent out with the goods will be sufficient for this. If this has been misplaced then we will happily provide a copy via email.
In order to make a claim under this guarantee you are required to either:
- Use the repair collection service tool provided by submitting an online colleaction request on Bosch's Repair Service Page.
- Submit in writing to email@example.com the defect with the product, together with proof of purchase.
- Phone the Bosch after sales service on 03447 360109 who will be happy to arrange and explain the warranty claim process.
Bosch's 5 Day Service Commitment
Bosch know how much of an inconvenience it is if your machine breaks down, so they commit to getting your machine back to you in 5 days.
Day 1: Collection gets arranged
Day 2: Picked up from you
Day 3: The unit is repaired
Day 4: Dispatched back to you
Day 5: You receive it back!
Full Warranty Details
The most up to date warranty information and full conditions can be found on Bosch's garden tools warranty page.
We're always happy to help
Don't forget that garden4less are always here to help, so please contact us if you have any difficulties with the warranty process with one of our orders.