Billy Goat Self Push Wheeled Garden Vacuum - MV601
Product Code : BGMV601
A Briggs & Stratton-powered push-propelled unit, the Billy Goat MV601 is a step up to the heavy-duty clean up power of the MultiVac lawn and litter vacuum.
Designed for use on both hard surfaces and turf, the MV601 outdoor vacuum is ideal for larger properties, commercial lots, leaf clearance, rental, parks, city streets, schools, councils and festival clear up jobs.
Delivery Options - Available at Checkout
Free Delivery2-3 Working Days
From cans and bottles to grass clippings, litter and other debris, this machine will gobble up just about anything in its path.
The 74cm (29") wide gobbler door is adjustable from the operator's position for easy switching between hard surface, turf or hose applications.
It features a powerful six-blade impeller for maximum suction and debris reduction. The top loading mesh bag has a 151 litre capacity and slides out on rails for easy unloading. The composite housing components are more abrasion-resistant than steel, reduce weight and will not rust or dent.
Optional accessories include disposable bag liners which come in packs of 12 to eliminate the extra step of bagging your debris, and an optional hose kit which attaches to the gobbler door for those hard to reach areas.
- 74cm / 29" Gobbler Door - Adjustable from the operator's position for easy switching between hard surface, turf or hose applications.
- Unique Top Fill Design - Keeps dust out of operator's face and ensures optimum filling.
- Unique Top Loading Bag - Zipperless bag slides in and out on rails for best in class unloading. The 151 litres mesh bag holds up to 23 kg of debris. Top fill design keeps dust out of the operator's face.
- Easy Control of Height
- Crank style for optimum performance on turf and hard surfaces.
- 36cm / 14" Wheels - The 14' wheels smooth out the rough areas and make the vacuum manoeuvrable.
- Warranty: Two year residential, two year commercial.