Kettler Kalos Copper Pendant Electric Heater
Product Code : KLEH144-0400 Barcode : 5057229753533
The Kettler Kalos Copper Pendant Electric Heater is an elegant and efficient pendant heater, designed to be attached to the underside of a gazebo roof.
Comes with a 12 month manufacturer warranty.
Delivery Options - Available at Checkout
Free Delivery2-5 Working Days
- Kettler Kalos Copper Pendant Electric Heater
- Attach to a gazebo roof
- Retro style copper shade
- Efficient and safe heating
- 12 month manufacturer warranty
Warm your garden up on chilly summer evenings, and even in spring and autumn, with the Kettler Kalos Copper Pendant Electric Heater. This pendant heater is designed to be attached to the underside of a gazebo roof, securely attaching with a metal chain.
The heater has a retro style copper shade that would look elegant in most garden settings. It provides efficient and safe heating through an electric element, heating up your patio quickly for you and your guests to enjoy.
This Kettler Kalos Copper Electric Heater is also available in a Floor Standing version.
- Height: 36cm
- Width: 43cm
- Depth: 43cm
- Weight: 3.15kg
- Choice of heat settings from 900W to 2100W
- Cable Length: 1.8M
- IP Rating: IP44
Care & Maintenance
- If the heater will not be used for a long period of time, store it in a cool, dry location
- To prevent dust and dirt build-up, use the original packaging to repack the heater
- Unplug the unit and let it cool completely
- To keep the heater clean, the outer shell may be cleaned with a soft, damp cloth
- You may use a mild detergent if necessary
- After cleaning, dry the unit with a soft cloth
- DO NOT use alcohol, gasoline, abrasive powders, furniture polish, or rough brushes to clean the heater. This may cause damage or deterioration to the surface of the heater
- Although this heater is outdoor approved, DO NOT immerse the heater into water for cleaning for your safety
- Wait until the unit is completely dry and cools off before use
- Check all components regularly for correct function, damage and loose connections especially at the start of the season and at 1-2 month intervals dependent on use
- Damaged components may endanger your safety or shorten the life of the product. Replace all damaged parts immediately