La Hacienda Oxford Contemporary Steel 150cm Chiminea Patio Heater
Product Code : 56193 Barcode : 5055025561932
The La Hacienda Oxford Steel Chiminea is a modern looking chiminea patio heater. With its beautifully sleek straight edges, this chiminea has been adorned with a laser cut design in the flue. As well as its fire compartment, the chiminea also features a built-in log store.
See La Hacienda Large Steel Chiminea Cover.
Delivery Options - Available at Checkout
Free Delivery3 - 5 Working Days
- Patio heater wood burner
- Unique laser cut design that shows off flames at night
- Steel construction with high temperature black paint
- Convenient built in log store
Distinct Laser Cut Design
This La Hacienda Oxford Steel Chiminea has a contemporary look to it and will fit perfect into any modern outdoor space. At 1.5m high, this chiminea has a laser cut design in the flue, which allows flames from the log fire to be seen as they dance behind it. Made from steel, this chiminea has been painted with high-temperature black paint to give it its stunning bold look.
This chiminea features a wide-mouthed fire compartment which is easy to load with logs and just as easy to clean out when not in use. Below this, there is a convenient log storage compartment, allowing firewood to be neatly stacked beneath, ready to be used when required.
Height 150 x Width 36 x Depth 36cm
Care and Maintenance
This product is made of steel and so will naturally develop some surface rust over time. This is not a product fault - it is to be expected and will not affect the product's performance. In fact, the surface rust will act as a protective barrier, protecting the internal steel from rusting and burning through.
However, there are some things you can do to help prevent surface rust developing:
- Clean the product after each use, as any debris will retain moisture and aid rusting
- Apply a light coating of vegetable oil after cleaning as this will slow rust formation
- Use a protective cover to prevent rain and moisture developing on its surface
- Remove early signs of rust and apply touch ups with a heat resistant paint to prevent the rust from spreading.