Black Tag Price!£1,654.19RRP £1,705Out of stock, back soonEMAIL WHEN IN STOCK
Black Tag Price!£1,502.84RRP £1,549Out of stock, back soonEMAIL WHEN IN STOCK
Black Tag Price!£1,139.98RRP £1,175Out of stock, back soonEMAIL WHEN IN STOCK
5 out of 5(1 reviews)Black Tag Price!£1,017.74RRP £1,049Out of stock, back soonEMAIL WHEN IN STOCK
Garden Furniture Dining Sets
With a vast range of beautiful dining sets to choose from, you are spoilt for choice when it comes to choosing the right set for your garden. From Hartman and Kettler, to Leisure Grow and Jamie Oliver, this season sees a choice of weave or metal dining sets, with soft and durable seating and stunning table tops.
Hartman Dining Sets
By far the largest range of dining sets at Garden4less is from leading garden furniture brand Hartman. Seating from 4 to 8 people, you can choose from both metal and weave, with or without parasols, and in a range of colour combinations. .
- Hartman Amalfi dining sets are metal sets that feature intricate pattern detailing to the backs of the chairs and table tops, and soft seat pads. The range comes in 4-8 seaters, with round, oval and rectangular tables, depending on the seat number, and the option of parasols and lazy susans. Colour combinations include antique grey/platinum, bronze/amber and maize/wheatgrass.
- The Berkeley is another stunning metal dining set range from Hartman, with different intricate patterns on the chair backs and table to the Amalfi. Available in the same colourways as the Amalfi, in 4, 6 and 8 seat sets, the chairs are stackable for easy storage.
- Completing the metal trio, Hartman also makes the metal Capri, which has another eye-catching pattern on the chair backs and table tops, in the same 3 colourways. The 4, 6 and 8 seater sets have rectangular, oval or round tables, seat pads, and optional parasols.
- Hartman Heritage are weave dining sets with the option of two different chairs – the standard having seat pads and back cushions, while the Bijou style is slightly smaller and has no back cushions. It comes in 4 and 6 seat versions, with or without parasols, in ash/slate and beech/dove colourways. Table tops can be glass or ceramic style painted glass, round or oval.
- Other Hartman dining set ranges include the Appleton (weave), Georgia (metal) and Curve (weave).
Explore Hartman Metal Dining Sets
Explore Hartman Weave Dining Sets
Kettler Dining Sets
Kettler’s new season dining sets include a diverse range of metal mesh, metal/teak and weave sets, from traditional weave such as Palma, to lightweight and practical mesh sets.
- Kettler’s mesh dining sets are the Caredo and Siena ranges, featuring metal mesh backed chairs in 3 contemporary colours: sage, slate or stone. The 4 seater has a round table and the 6, rectangular. Each chair has a comfy seat pad, with the Siena featuring a flower motif on each chair.
- Kettler’s metal/teak dining set is called the Elba, which has a stunning weathered teak table top and six contemporary grey metal chairs, perfect for alfresco dining.
- Kettler weave dining sets are the Palma, Harlow Charlbury and LaMode. The Palma, Harlow Carr and Charlbury are traditional, thick cushioned, high back weave sets, while the LaMode has a more retro-chic look, with bucket chairs and two toned weave. They range from 4 to 6 seats, with glass or polywood slatted table tops.
Explore Kettler Metal Dining Sets
Explore Kettler Weave Dining Sets
Leisure Grow has three dining set ranges this season: the metal Milano and Turin, and Monaco – a weave set. They seat from 4-6, come in elegant grey colourways and have glass or polywood table tops, covered by practical and eye catching parasols.
Explore Leisure Grow Dining Sets
Jamie Oliver’s dining sets have the novel feature in that you can grill food directly from the specially adapted table. The Feastable, Fire Pit and Grilling Sets can fit 4 to 6 guests and come two lovely tones of bronze/biscuit or riven/pewter colourways.
Explore Jamie Oliver Dining Sets
Many of the garden dining sets offered by Garden4less come with elegant and practical parasols. Varying in diameter depending on the table size, these parasols feature easy opening functionality, with easy-care fabrics in a range of contemporary colours that perfectly match the table and chairs.
Strong and lightweight frames
These garden furniture dining sets are solidly built, with aluminium frames. Strong, yet lightweight, they can easily be moved around the garden and conservatory, and benefit from being rust-proof, retaining their attractive appearance for years to come.
This season’s garden furniture dining sets are presented in a contemporary palette to suit most garden settings, featuring a range of grey and neutral toned weave, frame and cushion colours, such as Graphite/Anthracite and Beech/Dove.
A variety of table choices
There are a wide range of tables to choose from to go with the garden furniture dining sets, which are both practical for the outdoors and beautiful. These include grilling table tops, where you can grill direct from the table top, and high end teak boards. Other table top finishes include patterned metal, glass/weave, Tuscan ceramic glass and polywood slats.
Durable, season-proof cushions
Hartman and Leisure Grow have included soft, weatherproof cushions with their dining sets, giving you peace of mind that your furniture will remain in tip top condition the length of the season. These cushions can be left outside all summer season due to their ability to repel water and dry out quickly after showers. The cushions are called:
- Weatherready (Hartman and Jamie Oliver)
- Eden (Leisure Grow)
Although not weatherproof, Norfolk Leisure and Kettler’s cushions are extremely soft and comfortable and can be easily removed for cleaning, ideally sponge washing with soapy water.
These garden dining sets give you the peace of mind by having substantial manufacturer warranty periods, from 5 years for Kettler mesh, 3 years for the aluminium and weave sets, and one year for fabrics.
9-month finance period
Instead of paying in one large chunk, Garden4less offers you a flexible way to pay for these beautiful furniture sets, giving you the option to spread the cost over a 9 month period, with no fees.