Kettler Kalos Ibiza Floor Standing Electric 1800W Heater with LED and Bluetooth Speaker
Product Code : KLEH160-0600 Barcode : 5057229753458
The Kettler Kalos Ibiza Floor Standing 1800W Heater is a great party heater that not only efficiently heats up, but also has a Bluetooth speaker and multi-coloured LED light, to help get your party started.
Comes with a 12 month manufacturer warranty.
Delivery Options - Available at Checkout
- Kettler Kalos Ibiza Floor Standing Electric 1800W Heater
- Bluetooth Speaker
- Multi-Coloured LED Light
- 12 Month Manufacturer Warranty
Get your party off to a great start with the Kettler Kalos Ibiza Floor Standing Electric 1800W Heater. This patio heater has the added bonus of LED light and Bluetooth speaker, adding a fun multi-coloured light display, and music element, to your outdoor events.
The heater has a powerful 1800W electric source to keep you warm when the sun goes down, quickly and efficiently heating up.
Presented in a black colourway, it would fit in to your garden setting with ease.
- Multi-functional as provides heat and light
- Comes with a wireless speaker, which you connect to your phone
- Comes with a handy remote control, which controls the heat and light
- Cable Length: 1.8M
Care and Maintenance
- If the heater will not be used for a long period of time, store, store it in a cool, dry location
- To prevent dust and dirt build-up, use the original packaging to repack the heater
- Only use the heater on a firm solid horizontal area where all the feet on the base are in contact with the floor. (Should the heater be tilted or fall over the auto cut off switch will activate)
- When disconnected from the electrical supply, clean the outside of the patio heater with a damp cloth. Never use corrosive or solvent cleaners or immerse in water
- Any maintenance or repairs including replacing the halogen tube should only be carried out by a qualified electrician or by a recommended service centre
- Although the patio heater is shower proof, do not use when raining or in wet conditions
- Always disconnect the power cable from the electrical supply, when the patio heater is not in use