Bosch GlassVAC Window Cleaner
Product Code : 0.600.8B7.070 Barcode : 3165140920155
- Patented rubber coating for an easier glide and faster results.
- Most compact design to clean right up to the surface edge.
- A streak free finish all around your home.
- Large and small heads for a variety of applications.
- Perfect for cleaning windows and mirrors, as well as showers and spillages.
- LED light indicators. Green and red light showing use, low battery and charging status
Delivery Options - Available at Checkout
Free Delivery3 - 5 Working Days
|Run time||30 mins|
|Cleaning performance per charge||105 = 35 windows 1msq|
|Battery Voltage||36 V|
|Battery Capacity||2.0 ah|
|Charge Time||130 minutes|
|Dirty water tank capacity||100 ml|
Comes Complete With
- Large suction head
- Small suction head
- Spray applicator bottle
- Large and small microfibre cloths
- Micro USB Charger
- Wrist strap
The Bosch Brand
Ever since being founded in the 1800s, Bosch has been a leader in the tools trade with its innovative product designs. Every step made by the market giant has been one in the right direction, with each new design being better than the last. Two generations on, the resulting tools, whether they are lawnmowers or hedge-trimmers, are at the pinnacle of the trade industry and readily available to everybody with a job to be done.
Known for placing the customer at the forefront of every design, Bosch produces tools that are durable, affordable and easy to use and maintain. With a Bosch tool, gardening is no longer a chore, it becomes a hobby, and with the wealth of available products at your fingertips, there is nothing that is unachievable.
Ask a garden4less expert about which tool is best suited to your needs today.
The Bosch Warranty Period
Bosch now provide an Extended 3 Year Warranty on their garden tools, when registered at www.MyBosh-Tools.com within 28 days of purchase. Any unregeistered garden tool keeps its limited 2 year warranty.
Both warranty periods only apply to tools that are being used for domestic purposes and excludes batteries and chargers, which come with a 12 month warranty. During the warranty period the collection and return of your tool will be free of charge.
How To Claim
Bosch require proof of purchase for the product in order to make a warranty claim, the original invoice sent out with the goods will be sufficient for this. If this has been misplaced then we will happily provide a copy via email.
In order to make a claim under this guarantee you are required to either:
- Use the repair collection service tool provided by submitting an online colleaction request on Bosch's Repair Service Page.
- Submit in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org the defect with the product, together with proof of purchase.
- Phone the Bosch after sales service on 03447 360109 who will be happy to arrange and explain the warranty claim process.
Bosch's 5 Day Service Commitment
Bosch know how much of an inconvenience it is if your machine breaks down, so they commit to getting your machine back to you in 5 days.
Day 1: Collection gets arranged
Day 2: Picked up from you
Day 3: The unit is repaired
Day 4: Dispatched back to you
Day 5: You receive it back!
Full Warranty Details
The most up to date warranty information and full conditions can be found on Bosch's garden tools warranty page.
We're always happy to help
Don't forget that garden4less are always here to help, so please contact us if you have any difficulties with the warranty process with one of our orders.