Metal Dining Sets
Have fun eating al fresco on one of these metal dining sets. Made from strong and sturdy cast aluminium, aluminium or steel, these sets are sure to keep you in your garden for longer, enjoying lazy afternoons in the sun.
Hartman Metal Dining Sets
By far the largest range of metal dining sets at Garden4less is from leading garden furniture brand Hartman. You can choose from 4-8 seaters, with or without parasols, in a range of colour combinations. Explore Hartman Metal Dining Sets
- Hartman Amalfi dining sets are cast aluminium sets that feature intricate pattern detailing to the backs of the chairs and table tops, and soft seat pads. The range comes in 4-8 seaters, with round, oval and rectangular tables, depending on the seat number, and the option of parasols and lazy susans. Colour combinations include antique grey/platinum, bronze/amber and maize/wheatgrass. Explore Amalfi Metal Dining Sets
- The Berkeley is another stunning cast aluminium dining set range from Hartman, with different intricate patterns on the chair backs and table to the Amalfi. Available in the same colourways as the Amalfi, in 4, 6 and 8 seat sets, the chairs are stackable for easy storage. Explore Berkeley Metal Dining Sets
- Completing the metal trio, Hartman also makes the cast aluminium Capri, which has another eye-catching pattern on the chair backs and table tops, in the same 3 colourways. The 4, 6 and 8 seater sets have rectangular, oval or round tables, seat pads, and optional parasols. Explore Capri Metal Dining Sets
- Other Hartman metal dining sets include the Georgia and Titan, which are made from aluminium, come in 4-8 seaters, have the option of parasols, and have attractive ceramic glass table tops. Explore Titan Metal Dining Sets or Titan Metal Dining Sets
Kettler Metal Dining Sets
Kettler’s new season metal dining sets include a diverse range of steel mesh sets as well as the stunning aluminium/teak Elba set. Explore Kettler Metal Dining Sets
- Kettler’s mesh dining sets are the Caredo and Siena ranges, featuring steel mesh backed chairs in 3 contemporary colours: sage, slate or stone. The 4 seater has a round table and the 6, rectangular. Each chair has a comfy seat pad, with the Siena featuring a flower motif on each chair back. Explore Caredo Metal Dining Sets or Siena Metal Dining Sets
- Kettler’s metal/teak dining set is called the Elba, which has a stunning weathered teak table top and six contemporary grey metal chairs - perfect for alfresco dining. Explore Elba Metal Dining Sets
Leisure Grow Metal Dining Sets
Leisure Grow’s metal dining sets this season include the aluminium framed Milano and Turin sets. They seat from 4-6, come in elegant grey colourways and have painted wood effect aluminium table tops, covered by practical and eye catching parasols. Explore Milano Metal Dining Sets or Turin Metal Dining Sets or Explore the Leisure Grow Metal Dining Set Range
Jamie Oliver Metal Dining Sets
Jamie Oliver’s metal dining sets have the novel feature in that you can grill food directly from the specially adapted table. The Feastable, Fire Pit and Grilling Sets are made from aluminium, can fit 4 to 6 guests and come two lovely tones of bronze/biscuit or riven/pewter colourways. Explore Jamie Oliver Metal Dining Sets
Life Metal Dining Sets
The Life brand has introduced the stunning Timor metal dining set this season. Seating 6, the set has a lovely SVLK certified teak table top and padded aluminium seats. The table has a stand-out metal frame in an X design that matches the chair frames. Explore Timor Metal Dining Set
Many of the garden dining sets offered by Garden4less come with elegant and practical parasols. Standing at either 2.5m or 3m tall depending on the table size, these parasols feature easy opening functionality, with easy-care fabrics in a range of contemporary colours that perfectly match the table and chairs.
Strong and lightweight frames
These garden furniture dining sets are solidly built, with cast aluminium, aluminium or steel frames. Strong, yet lightweight, they can easily be moved around the garden and conservatory, and benefit from being rust-proof, retaining their attractive appearance for years to come.
This season’s garden furniture dining sets are presented in a contemporary palette to suit most garden settings, featuring a large range frame, parasol and cushion colours, such as Bronze/Amber and Maize/Wheatgrass.
A variety of table choices
There are a wide range of tables to choose from for the metal dining sets, which are both practical for the outdoors and beautiful. These include grilling table tops, where you can grill direct from the table top, and high end teak boards. Other table top finishes include patterned cast aluminium, ceramic glass and wood effect slats.
Durable, season-proof cushions
Hartman, Leisure Grow and Life have included soft, weatherproof cushions with their metal dining sets, giving you peace of mind that they will remain in tip top condition the length of the season. These cushions can be left outside all summer season due to their ability to repel water and dry out quickly after showers. The cushions are called:
- Weatherready (Hartman and Jamie Oliver)
- Eden (Leisure Grow)
Although not weatherproof, Kettler’s cushions are extremely soft and comfortable and can be easily removed for cleaning, ideally sponge washing with soapy water.
These metal dining sets give you peace of mind by having substantial manufacturer warranty periods, from 5 years for steel and cast aluminium, 3 years for the aluminium, and one year for fabrics.
9-month finance period
Instead of paying in one large chunk, Garden4less offers you a flexible way to pay for these beautiful furniture sets, giving you the option to spread the cost over a 9 month period, with no fees.