Relax in style on these stunning garden loungers. Available in a range of styles to suit your tastes, the loungers come in metal, weave and wood varieties. You can choose from single or double loungers in a range of on-season colours, all with wonderfully comfy cushions and multiple reclining positions.
The loungers are made to the highest standard from leading garden furniture makers such as Hartman and Kettler.
Hartman Garden Loungers
Hartman’s garden loungers include metal and weave sets from the well known Amalfi, Heritage and Capri ranges, perfectly matching existing garden furniture you may have from these sets. Cushions are Weatherready, with all the weatherproof benefits this provides.
- The Amalfi garden lounger range feature beautiful cast aluminium frames with detailed back wheels for easy manoeuvrability. They have full length, Weatherready cushions that are weatherproof, in platinum, wheatgrass and amber colourways.
- The Capri is similar to the Amalfi lounger, with aluminium frame and detailed back wheels, and a full length Weatherready , in bronze and amber.
- The Heritage garden lounger range is made of durable synthetic weave. They come in double and single versions, in beech/dove, ash/slate colourways, with soft full length Weatherready cushions.
Explore Hartman Amalfi Loungers
Explore Hartman Capri Loungers
Explore Hartman Heritage Loungers
Explore the full Hartman Lounger range
Kettler Garden Loungers
Kettler have introduced a great range of weave and metal garden loungers, alongside a wooden steamer style, from the Palma, Elba, Novero and RHS Chelsea lines, enabling you to match up with your existing furniture. Its soft thick cushions are wipe-clean and easy to maintain.
- The Palma has two lovely varieties of weave framed garden lounger, the Universal, which is stackable and has a wave design to the frame, and the standard Palma Lounger, which has a weave frame that reaches down to the floor. Both come in contemporary whitewash and rattan tones.
- The Elba is a minimalist designed grey aluminium lounger, matching other items in the Elba range.
- The Novero is a lightweight, wheeled metal range that has a black frame and lovely patterned full length cushions, that come in different colours.
- RHS Chelsea is a wooden steamer style lounger, harking back to traditional garden pieces. Made of acacia, it has a natural toned full length cushion.
Explore Kettler Palma Loungers
Explore the Kettler Elba Lounger
Explore Kettler Novero Loungers
Explore Kettler RHS Chelsea Loungers
Explore the full Kettler Lounger range
Strong and lightweight frames
These garden loungers are solidly built, with sturdy metal, weave or wooden frames. Strong, yet lightweight, they can easily be moved around the garden, and benefit from being rust-proof, retaining their attractive appearance for years to come.
This season’s garden loungers are presented in a contemporary palette to suit most garden settings, featuring a range of natural and grey toned frame and cushion colours, such as whitewash and slate.
Durable, season-proof cushions
Hartman’s Weatherready cushions are stylish and comfortable and also moisture, mildew and UV resistant. Manufactured using special microfibre all-weather fabric, these cushions will repel water during light showers, and let water flow straight through them in heavier downpours.
Although not weatherproof, Kettler’s cushions are extremely soft and comfortable and can be easily removed for cleaning, ideally sponge washing with soapy water.
These garden loungers give you peace of mind by having substantial manufacturer warranty periods, from 5 years for cast aluminium, 3 years for aluminium and weave, and one year for fabrics.
9-month finance period
Instead of paying in one large chunk, Garden4less offers you a flexible way to pay for these beautiful furniture sets, giving you the option to spread the cost over a 9 month period, with no fees.